Discussions under User Forum

Unitek's Microsoft CRM Dedicated Portal Comes to the Rescue of Business and IT Professionals

first post: yasar wrote: Unitek Education, one of North America's leading IT education and t...

Analytics Deployment

first post: bob8895 wrote: Running into build errors at sections 5.22 and 5.24 of Deployment G...

Sql Server 2005

first post: surfbluedog wrote: I am currently running my crm 3.0 installation on sql server 2000. ...

SQL Server Workgroup Edition

first post: SIFlip wrote: The article requirement describe SQL 2005 Standard or later - does ...

Sharepoint Issues

first post: HugoJDSolutions wrote: All manual is very explicit except when I reach the last three page...

latest post: wanlizhu wrote: Hi Hugo, You need to create a website in IIS. You are correct ...

Language compatibility

first post: fender wrote: I have the dynamics CRM 3.0, but my language is in Portuguese, when...

latest post: wanlizhu wrote: Hi, this is most likely a language issue as Analytics Foundation ha...

Sys Requirements

first post: ShahzadBux wrote: Do you really need enterprise editions of windows and sql? S...

latest post: wanlizhu wrote: Hi Shaz, these are not hard requirements. Since our environment wa...

• 1-7 of 7 discussions
    • Previous
    • Next
    • Showing
    • All
    • discussions