Sharepoint Issues

Topics: Project Management Forum, User Forum
Mar 20, 2007 at 11:58 AM
All manual is very explicit except when I reach the last three pages (about Sharepoint webparts).

In the page 29, when is requested to create a new website, I suppose that I need to create a site using the Sharepoint right?
In the second step of the 5.28 chapter, I have to copy the Sharepoint database that came with CRM Analytics Foundation Package for the "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shares\web server extensions\60\bin"?

Regards,

Hugo Gonçalves -- JDSolutions
Apr 13, 2007 at 7:52 PM
Hi Hugo,

You need to create a website in IIS. You are correct that the SharePoint site backup available as '<Extraction folder>\MICROSOFT CRM 3.0 ANALYTICS\MS CRM Analytics SharepointDBBackup\STSCRMSite.dat' needs to be copied to the folder 'C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shared\web server extensions\60\bin'.

-Wan Li

HugoJDSolutions wrote:
All manual is very explicit except when I reach the last three pages (about Sharepoint webparts).

In the page 29, when is requested to create a new website, I suppose that I need to create a site using the Sharepoint right?
In the second step of the 5.28 chapter, I have to copy the Sharepoint database that came with CRM Analytics Foundation Package for the "C:\Program Files\Common Files\Microsoft Shares\web server extensions\60\bin"?

Regards,

Hugo Gonçalves -- JDSolutions